Monday, July 15, 2013

Dear Family and Friends

The question that I am increasingly asked it this: Are you trunky? This is a common question for missionaries that have less weeks left than most have months. My answer to this question in an infatic NO. I am doing my best to stay as focused. Yesterday I had another experience which reminded me why I am here, as if I haven't had enough of those 'ah-hah' moments in the last 23 months. We taught a newer investigator named Roman the Restoration. He loved the message and he believes that The Book of Mormon is true. When we had the prayer at the end he broke into tears as he pleaded to have a stronger witness. I believed that all of us there received one. We set his baptism date for the 3rd of August which is the last weekend I have in the mission. We have another we hope will choose to be baptized on that day too. His name is Gabe. I talked a little about him last week. In closing I want to keep pushing to the end. I hope to see a few more miracles before all is said and done. Keep me in your prayers, though I may need them more on my transition home than I do here in the field. I have millions praying for me now. That number will drastically fall in a month. Thank you for your support, and have an amazing day. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment