Monday, December 19, 2011

We've been getting a lot of snow this week! We have started helping people who are stuck on the side of the road. In doing this we have realized that we aren't very good at it. :) We don't have a tow rope, chains that will fit other cars, or anything else that would possibly help people get out of the snow.  We are more emotional support until someone better equipped comes along. Shoveling snow has been a great tool to fellowship some less active members we have been working with. The work is here, but it is a hard time of the year to make much progress with it. I feel like I have come miles since I first came out on my mission spiritually and otherwise. My teaching skills are also very much improved since the MTC. :) well I don't have much time today so I will have to go. I wish you all the best Christmas ever. I love y'all! and Happy Hanukkah!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment