Monday, February 13, 2012

........ Sup..

So It's official. I have been a missionary for half a year!! I hit the six month mark! Now all I have to do it do what I just did three more times. If I could replicate my last six months a few times I will have had a very successful mission. Not more than twenty minutes ago I gave my last comp. Elder Brown a hug goodbye. In less that twenty four hours he will just be known as Ethan. :) there were a lot of great missionaries going home this transfer, including a roommate I had in Hesperia Elder McFarland. He has been one of my favorite missionaries I have met. So Elder Brown going home means that I will have a new victim. I will get my new companion tomorrow at about 9:30. The poor fellow has no Idea that he is being shipped to a snowy mountain to be alone with me for hours on end. :) I really hope we get along and I hope he is ready to work. We have some amazing things happening in our area at the time being. This Saturday We have a baptism! I am very excited for that. Tomorrow we will be putting together a program for it. His name is Jason Rogerson. He has been the most golden investigator I have taught thus far. He will be such a strong member in the church, which is something that is hard to say for a lot of people in the San B area. Along with that we have a few other investigators making some great progress, like quiting smoking for instance. Last week I mentioned that we started teaching a lady with a lot of big questions for us. We met with her twice and both times the lesson lasted more that two hours! Elder Brown said that she pushed him to the very edge of his gospel knowledge. She has a long way to go but I feel that she is a sincere seeker of truth. That being the case she will find out that these things are true by the power of the Holy Ghost. I'm alive, I'm happy, and I'm a Mormon.




No comments:

Post a Comment