Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello Citizens!

Don't worry I haven't been eaten by any of the bears or mountain lions that roam these parts. I am alive and well continuing my missionary service. Tomorrow I will have been on my mission for five months! In another month I will have completed a fourth of my mish! Of course it doesn't feel like that at all. It is amazing looking back at all I have experienced thus far. From meeting so many amazing people to Being apart of baptisms (not to mention many great meals :), I have truly been blessed. I have been so well supported by family and friends along this journey of mine. It is also very exciting to look to the future. God has been undeniably involved in what I have gone through so far and I can't wait to see what he has in store for me as I push forward.  Yesterday was a successful day as we had five Investigators at church! From what I've been told that is a high number for the mountain areas. There is of course much progress needed for these individuals, but It shows that what we are doing is not in vain. As a completely random side note: Our new District leader has decided that we each need Jedi names. :) So next week I will update you on what we have decided mine is going to be. :) In other news it has been unseasonably hot here in the mountains, and they don't expect snow until February! To many this was welcome news, but for me it is the saddest weather forecast I have ever received :). This area seems naked without the coat of snow across the the skyline of trees. Well I hope all is well for everyone. All is well for me.

Love,

Elder Roos

No comments:

Post a Comment