Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Outside world,

So the other day we had dinner at our Branch President's house. To our surprise there was a very large black bear, which has been stuffed in his living room. upon inquiry, he informed us that he had shot it with a bow from his front yard. He further explained that the black bears in these mountains are more comparable to grizzly bears in size. Just another reminder that I'm not in Kansas anymore. :) Elder brown has only 28 more days on his mission. It won't be long before he has less days than I do months. :) It will be interesting to see what my perspective is on life when I have that short amount of a time before I return home. I have heard many missionaries in there homecoming talks profess that they were sad to leave the mission and go home. I'm not so sure I can have such a heavenly attitude, but hey, a year and a half is a long time for me to become the type of person who wishes to serve longer. anyway we have a good amount of work to do and I'm gaining some great experience as a missionary. I finished the Book of Mormon this week. I have been reading it since I left on the mission, but I have been going through it pretty slowly as to not miss a thing. Just as in other times when I have been through the Book of Mormon, I have received a spiritual confirmation of it's truth. Line upon line and precept upon precept, my testimony has grown more and more solid. Anyway I think I've done enough rambling for this week. Well If there is anyone reading this you should send me a letter! I love those things. :) Ba Bye for now.

Love,

Elder Roos


No comments:

Post a Comment